Thursday, September 18, 2008

Tag

So I have been tagged by the Geek. The tag requires you to do the following

1. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
2. Using only the first page, pick an image.
3. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into 
fd’s mosaic maker.

The questions ?

1. My First Name - Kavita .

2. What is your favorite food? Right now?

Hmmm... Pasta!

3. What high school did you go to?

I went to St. Mary's School and that’s the best i could get.

4. What is your favorite color ?

Blue you all!

5. Who is your celebrity crush?

Currently , Dr Burke from Grey's Anatomy :) 

6. Favorite drink?

Coffee followed by beer :D

7. Dream vacation?

Hmm... Turkey. I NEED history.

8. Favorite dessert?

Creme Caramel

9. What do you want to be when you grow up?

I want to own a book store. 

10. What do you love most in life?

My Solitude.

11. One Word to describe you

Unpredictable.

12. Your flickr name. - Stonebug


And anyone who reads the post _must_ do this tag. Otherwise your computer will fall off the table and die. That's what the Geek told me. And I Agree. SO there you go, you are tagged!




No comments: